Athlete’s Best™ Premium Omega-3 Plus is a premium proprietary blend that contains nearly 2500mg of the highest quality, clinically proven NKO® Krill Oil, Calamarine Oil®, Natural Astaxanthin, Vitamin D-3, and a Proprietary Antioxidant Blend that has been specifically formulated for maximum absorption. Our proprietary blend has been formulated to increase your omega-3 levels for optimal health and fitness.
The synergistic blend of ingredients in Athlete’s Best™ Premium Omega-3 Plus, makes it the most potent Omega-3 supplement on the market. Athlete’s Best™ Premium Omega-3 Plus has been specifically formulated for the athlete, yet is helping many non-athletes as well. Whether you are a professional athlete, recreational athlete, or someone who enjoys an active lifestyle, Athlete’s Best™ Premium Omega-3 Plus can help!
A Powerful & Effective Omega-3 Supplement
- Increases the Omega-3 Index.
- Supports heart, joints, brain and mood.
- Reduces total body inflammation and arthritic symptoms.
- Reduces muscle soreness and swelling after intense exercise.
- Enhances cognitive ability and reaction times.
- Helps reduce oxidative stress and boosts immune response.
- Enhances insulin sensitivity, which improves fat burning in muscles and inhibits fat storage.
- Provides superior absorption over traditional fish oil supplements.
- Reduces key inflammatory markers such as C-reactive protein.
- Increases overall energy.
- Decreases lactic acid build-up.
- Increases strength and boosts recovery.
The #1 Supplement for Overall Health, Athletic Performance & Recovery
The Omega Difference
- No actual “fish oil” in the product, as our research shows that fish oil has become obsolete due to poor absorption and the rancidity factor.
- A formula driven by the essential fatty acids EPA and DHA attached to phospholipids for best absorption into the cells and utilization by the body.
- Formula where the emphasis is on DHA over EPA, due to the fact that more and more research is confirming that DHA is the more substantial essential fatty acid of the two.
- Unique extraction process that has the lowest solvent residue compared to other oils (less than .001%). .
- High concentration of the natural antioxidant astaxanthan.
- Actually increases the users Omega-3 Index to the desired 8%+ level.
Each ingredient is exceptional alone, but when selectively combined in the proper ratios within our formula, PREMIUM OMEGA-3 PLUS is overwhelmingly superior to any of it’s single components. This dynamic fusion creates a unique athletic supplement rich in ultra-pure omega-3s, exceptionally high DHA, and super antioxidants.
Athlete’s Best™ was created to provide consumers with an option for high-quality clean supplements that are formulated with scientifically backed ingredients using clinically effective dosages.
NKO® – We use the patented Neptune Krill Oil, which is the first krill oil product validated for safety and efficacy through human clinical research. NKO® has a unique composition offering a significant source of Omega-3s (EPA & DHA), Phospholipids, Choline, and Antioxidants (Astaxanthin, Vitamin A & E). This extract of Krill Oil is a superior form of Omega-3s that provides better absorption and utilization of the EPA & DHA by the cells, making it more bio-available than fish oil. Neptune Krill Oil is the only krill oil on the market clinically proven to benefit cardiovascular, cognitive, joint, and women’s health issues.
Phospholipids – The NKO® omega-3s are attached to phospholipids, which contribute to better absorption and utilization of the EPA & DHA by the cells. Phospholipids form the structural basis of cell membranes, so the omega-3 fatty acids are easily recognized, absorbed and utilized by the body.
Calamarine Oil® – We also use the abundant, clean, and pure Calamarine Oil. This source of omega-3 delivers 85% more DHA than fish oil. There is an increasing body of scientific research supporting DHA as the more efficacious option for addressing most of the common health conditions supported by omega-3s.
Astaxanthin – Krill oil naturally contains the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin, which is a super supplement in itself. The primary natural source for astaxanthin is the microalgae, Haematococcus Pluvialis. We added just the right amount for maximum performance and efficacy. Due to its molecular structure, Astaxanthin is one of the few antioxidants that can move throughout the entire body and provide protection to all of our cells. As a member of the carotenoid family, astaxanthin is a fat-soluble nutrient with a unique molecular structure that gives it not only superior antioxidant capabilities, but also anti-inflammatory and immune-regulating properties.
Vitamin D – Premium Omega-3 Plus contains Vitamin D3 cholecalciferol , 250% of the FDA daily value. Clinical research shows that Vitamin D improves endurance, helps infections, creates strong bones, elevates mood, increases muscle strength, and boosts overall immune support.
ECO-FRIENDLY & SUSTAINABLE
All marine ingredients are Friend of the Sea Certified. Very few companies meet the Friend of the Sea guidelines, however both NKO and Calamarine used in Athlete’s Best are certified, sustainable, and eco-friendly.
HIGHEST LEVEL OF PURITY AND GUARANTEED FREE OF:
Our strict third party testing confirms that our formula is free of GMOs, PCBs, dioxins, heavy metals (including mercury), gluten, soy, dairy, peanut, egg, wheat, yeast, artificial flavors, fillers and synthetic ingredients.
How Omega-3 Supplements Can Boost Your Athletic Performance
1. They’ll Speed Your Exercise Recovery
After working out, your muscles are left riddled with microscopic tears; tears that, when healed, will make you stronger, bigger, and faster. Omega 3s are powerful anti-inflammatory compounds that help make that recovery process happen. Premium Omega-3 Plus also contains natural astaxanthin, which also has powerful anti-inflammatory compounds. These natural anti-inflammatories make DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) a thing of the past after a tough workout, with both reduced levels of inflammation and perceived pain.
2. They’ll Make Your Stronger
Besides decreasing muscle breakdown, omega-3s increase protein synthesis – the process in which your muscles transform the protein you eat, into protein in your muscles.
3. They’ll Boost Your Reaction Time
The human brain is nearly 60% fat. Omega 3s have been shown to improve cognitive functioning, and play a critical role in visual processing and signaling.
4. They’ll Reduce Your Risk of Overuse Injuries
Apart from speeding up exercise recovery, omega 3s fend off workout-ending injuries by preventing tissue degradation, easing inflammation, boosting blood and oxygen flow to muscles, increasing range of motion, and relieving joint soreness.
5. They’ll Make Your Muscles Work Better
By helping signals get from one cell to another more efficiently, omega 3s lead to greater increases in neuromuscular function, and far less muscle fatigue.
6. They’ll Burn Excess Fat
Omega 3 supplementation significantly decreases adults fat mass in as little as six weeks. Having adequate levels of omega-3s allows the body to better burn fat for energy while exercising.
7. They’ll Fight Exercise Induced Asthma
Omega-3s improve lung function and reduce airway inflammation.
8. They’ll Make Your Workouts Feel Easier
Part of omega-3s heart health benefit is that they decrease heart rate and the amount of oxygen your body burns through every minute. During competition this is huge. It means your body will need less oxygen than your competitor and require far less energy to complete the same task.
Compare to Progenex Omega+