Last week we were proud to be a part of the 2013 Heathrow Country Club 22nd Annual Spring Fling Tennis Tournament. The event was a total success for everyone involved, and over 120 women competed in the week long tournament. Our Ultra Pure Magnesium Oil with MSM was a huge hit among the players and those in attendance. A couple of women purchased the bottle on Monday and by Wednesday we had over half of the participants wanting one for themselves! The word of mouth was absolutely phenomenal on the product for helping reduce muscle soreness. It’s no wonder that the players experienced such quick benefits as 75% of Americans are deficient in magnesium according to the World Health Organization. The MSM helps the body absorb even more magnesium into the cells and also provides substantial benefits which are listed below.
– Is an important factor in muscle relaxation and heart health
– Aids and regulates the body’s use of calcium and other minerals
– Regulates the metabolism of nutrients such as protein, nucleic acids, fats and carbohydrates
– Assists in energy production, DNA transcription and protein synthesis
– Maintains the structural health of cell membranes throughout the body
Methylsulfonylmethane (as OptiMSM®):
– Helps combat exercise-induced inflammation
– Decreases measures of muscle damage and soreness
– Reduces oxidative stress following exercise
– Promotes connective tissue repair and regeneration
– Increases overall antioxidant defense
– Supports healthy joints and range of motion
– Prevents cartilage breakdown
We donated the following basket to be raffled off during the event for charity. It included a hand signed Roger Federer rookie card along with our Premium Omega-3 Plus, Ultra Pure Magnesium Oil, and Athlete’s Best tennis towel. The winner was chosen on Friday and was extremely pleased with it!
More photos from the event:
We look forward to participating in future events. Thank you to all of those who stopped by our booth and we’re glad you love the products!